Sunday, January 11, 2015

How to give up chocolate

As I said, I don't really make new year resolutions, but I know lots of people do.  And lots of them involve diet, wine, chocolate, etc.............  So I have some really good news for those of you who might be trying to cut down on chocolate as a new year's resolution.  Today, I discovered the secret to giving up chocolate!  It's really very simple.


How to give up eating chocolate:

Step 1: Eat Nutella (or another gooey chocolate spread)
Step 2: Throw up.  A lot.
Step 3: Feel like you never want chocolate again.
Resolution = kept þ  


(Step 4: wonder how long step 3 is actually going to last)


Ways to make it more effective:

1. Throw up with a full stomach

2. It probably helps a lot if you've have any kind of surgery in the last 10 days - especially to your chest/ shoulder/ torso area

3.  My body is insisting that any kind of shoulder pain in general will also be beneficial here

4.  That probably applies to any pain in any part of your torso



THERE'S ALWAYS A BRIGHT SIDE!


It's not what you look at that matters,
it's what you see.

 ~ Henry David Thoreau ~



But..........




No comments:

Post a Comment