Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Mindful November


I had this plan to try to really focus on my blog this month. A project, a post a day - something to aim for, however small it may seem. My health seems to be dominating everything right now, and making it a thousand times more difficult to be even the slightest bit productive… or organised, or tidy, or really 'functional' on a daily basis.  It feels like I am either at some form of medical appointment, most often physical therapy; infusing my medications or flushing my PICC line; or sleeping.

I thought taking photographs would be an easier way to set a realistic goal, and then I came across this 'MindfulNovember' on instagram so adding a little bit of guidance and ready-made inspiration seems like a good combo! Plus actively employing some mindfulness everyday has  to be beneficial.





"Mindfulness is to keep our consciousness alive to present reality"    
~ Thich Nhat Hanh ~






No comments:

Post a Comment