Tuesday, February 5, 2013

So sleeeeeeepy.............

Today, I am struggling to think of anything inspiring and uplifting.  Honestly? I am tired.  Exhausted. Completely energy-less.... Out of spoons (if you've read the spoon theory)

I'm tired and sore after physio yesterday and I really just need a good night (um, and day)'s sleep to make me feel human again.

So here's some cute pics.  This is what I feel like I'm doing. Every now and then I open my eyes and try to keep writing....














And I already feel quite sure that this is my plan for tomorrow!  


And then, hopefully, I will feel more like myself again and be more able to think! 

But aren't the sleeping pups and cats cute....??

(All images from Pintrest)


“Why does the eye see a thing more clearly in dreams than the imagination when awake?”
  ~ Leonardo da Vinci

No comments:

Post a Comment