Monday, February 25, 2013

The beauty of friendship

Just a simple thought to end the weekend, spent with a friend - I very much appreciate the visit!



Any difficulty in life shows us who our true friends are.  Sometimes they are new friends, often they are old friends but it never really matters because the way they act makes them very special to us.

When I got ill initially, way back in 2005, I lost some friends and it was hard to deal with at the time.  But it means I know now the friends I have are the very best friends out there.  They are the ones who have stuck by me, who have been there for me, whether in person, email, or skype; they have kept in touch and buoyed me up at my lowest times; we have shared joys and sorrows and problems with each other and I do not know what I would do without my friends.


Friends are those rare people who ask how we are and then wait to hear the answer.

         ~ Ed Cunningham 

No comments:

Post a Comment