Tuesday, January 1, 2013

(Just Wanna be) HAPPY NEW YEAR!

January is a really hard time for me.  This January actually marks 8 years since I first got ill - my life has not been 'normal' since then.  Every year I wish that things will get better this year... but today mum and I pulled the wishbone and both got a small bit and the big bit broke off and fell on the floor! 

Anyway, as a personal boost, I've decided this January is going to be musical inspiration month and I am going to pick a song a day and some select lyrics that inspire me. (Suggestions welcomed too!)

Hopefully it will get me through this month, provide lots of positive inspiration and happy thoughts. 

Starting off with a wish for a very happy 2013 for everyone, courtesy of Leona Lewis:
 

So what if it hurts me
So what if I break down
So what if this world just throws me off the edge;
My feet run out of ground

I've gotta find my place
I wanna hear my sound
Don't care about all the pain in front of me
Cause I'm just trying to be
HAPPY
Just wanna be happy
YEAH


(I don't own any music/ videos etc. All linked to Youtube and artists accredited)


"Some people dream of success while others wake up and work hard at it"
    ~ Anon

No comments:

Post a Comment