Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Uplift everybody...

My herbal tea bags have little philosophies on the tags.  Tonight it says "Uplift everybody and uplift yourself" so I'm posting the most uplifting music video I can think of.

It doesn't really have any specific lyrics I love or think are especially inspirational, but I find it a happy, uplifting song.

The world's biggest flash mob all dancing together to the Black Eyed Peas singing I Gotta Feeling on the Oprah show a few years ago:
(the good bit starts about 1 minute into the video, but this was the best HD video I could find)





(Again: I don't own any music/ videos etc. All linked to Youtube and artists accredited)



“Behave so the aroma of your actions may enhance the general sweetness of the atmosphere.”

~ Henry David Thoreau


No comments:

Post a Comment